2nd National client counseling competition 2018 School of Law, IMS Unison University, Dehradun [nov 29-30]: register by October 30
School of Law, IMS Unison University, Dehradun
Dates of Event
29th -30th November 2018
Last Date of Registration
30th October, 2018
Last Date for Submission of Hard copies
20th November, 2018
RULES AND REGULATIONS
The Competition is open for students pursuing three/ ﬁve year LL.B. Degree Course from recognized Law College
/University in India, subject to fulﬁllment of the registration formalities.
Each team shall consist of maximum of two members . All participants are mandatorily required to carry their
University/College ID Cards during the competition.
Maximum two team from a University/ College can participate in the competition
- In order to conﬁrm participation, teams of every Institution should register themselves as per schedule mentioned herein above. The registration process consists of the following two steps:
Step one: Each team is required to send the scanned copy of their duly ﬁlled-in Registration form along with the scanned copy of the Demand Draft/NEFT/IMPS details to firstname.lastname@example.org by Nov.10, 2018. Subject of the mail should bear “Registration Form for IMS UNISON UNIVERSITY 2nd NATIONAL CLIENT CONSELING COMPETITION, 2018”.
The Demand Draft shall be drawn in the favour of “IMS Unison University” payable at Dehradun. Details for Payment through e-mode such as NEFT/IMPS are as under
Beneﬁciary Name:IMS Unison University
Bank :Oriental Bank of Commerce, Makkawala, Dehradun
NOTE– In case of payment through NEFT/IMPS original receipt along with the UTR No. /Ref. No. is required to be submitted through e-mail (scanned copy).
Step two: Registration Form and Original Demand Draft/original receipt along with the UTR No./Ref. No. should reach the University by Nov. 20, 2018. “Registration Form for IMS UNISON UNIVERSITY 2nd NATIONAL CLIENT COUNSELING COMPETITION, 2018” should be superscripted on the envelope.
The postal address is as under:
“Client Counseling Competition 2018”; School of Law; IMS Unison University, Makkawala Greens, Mussoorie
Diversion Road, Dehradun- 248001
- Registration Fee: Rs. 4200/- (Rupees Four Thousand and two hundred only) (inclusive GST) for each participating team.
- Forms received after the deadline shall not be considered for registration.
- The Registration is open to 25 teams only on First cum First Serve basis.
- The Registration Fee shall not be refunded in case the Registered Team fail to arrive for the competition or requisite number of team members fail to participate.
- There shall be ‘NO’ on the spot registration of the teams.
For Further Details contact
Ms. Nikita Banerjee (student convener)- 8709654944,8859335800
Ms.Akansha Bhatt (student co-convener )- 8126627481
Mr. Aaditya Bhardwaj (student co -convener )- 8789310026
Email id: email@example.com
PFA the National Client couseling brochure
P.S. The last date of registration is 30th october